Terms and Conditions
General Online Sales Conditions
- The WineHunter Lda. Brand and the online wine cellar www.winehunters.pt are owned by Wine Hunter Lda., N.I.F 514 920 777, headquartered at Rua Saraiva de Carvalho, 115 F - 1250-242 Lisboa
- These General Online Sale Conditions are agreed between Wine Hunter Lda., Hereinafter referred to as "WineHunters" and any individual who wishes to make purchases through the online store www.winehunters.pt, hereinafter referred to as "Customer".
- These conditions apply exclusively to natural persons who are not traders, being understood as such any natural person who acts for purposes that do not belong to the scope of his professional activity.
- The parties agree that purchases made through the online store www.winehunters.pt will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
- These General Online Sales Conditions can be changed without prior notice and must therefore be consulted before placing any order.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
- The present General Conditions of Online Sale aim to provide and define all the necessary information to the Client on the order, sale, payment and delivery modalities of purchases made at WineHunters.
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
- These general conditions will not apply if it turns out, by the type of order, that the Customer is not a final consumer as defined in paragraph c) of article 3 of Decree-Law no. 24/2014, of 14 of February.
- Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale at WineHunters can only be purchased by legal age bracket in their country of residence.
ARTICLE 2 - INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS, PRICES AND CONTENTS
- Under current Portuguese legislation, prices shown at WineHunters are in Euros and include the respective VAT rates in force.
- WineHunters reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented regarding its products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services.
- All products presented at WineHunters are subject to stock availability.
ARTICLE 3 - ORDER
- The Customer places his order through the WineHunters online store, selecting the articles from the presented online catalog and through the following process:
a) Proceed to the registration in the WineHunters online store, making available the information requested there (name, delivery and billing address, as well as the TIN, which for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice) and read the General Conditions for Online sales listed in the WineHunters online store;
b) Add the products you want to order to the shopping cart;
c) Finalize the order by filling in the requested fields;
d) Proceed to the payment of your order with the selected payment method, after receiving it in our system, your order will be processed and sent and you will receive our order confirmation and shipping notifications.
- Orders will only be processed after the effective confirmation of your payment, the order itself does not constitute a product reservation.
- All orders have a maximum payment period of 15 days. After this deadline, the order will be automatically canceled
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the Customer. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- If WineHunters is unable to supply a Client's order in whole or in part, the Client will be contacted immediately in order to find a suitable solution for the situation.
- WineHunters reserves the right to cancel orders that generate incorrect values due to computer errors, returning the amounts paid immediately to its customers.
- The maximum limit of bottles per order at WineHunters is 30 units for shipments to Mainland Portugal, 18 units to European Union countries and 6 units to the remaining destinations, for orders of larger quantities please contact us by the following email: info @ winehunters. pt
ARTICLE 4 - MEANS OF PAYMENT
- WineHunters offers its Customers the following means of payment:ATM reference
- MB Way
- Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Bank transfer
- WineHunters reserves the right to cancel any order whose validation of payment by any means, raises doubts or reservations.
ARTICLE 5 - SHIPPING COSTS
- The prices shown at WineHunters are added to the shipping cost of each order, which are calculated based on the weight of the order and the respective delivery destination, the total shipping cost will be automatically calculated when placing your order, and these values can change without notice prior.
- The cost of postage can be simulated during the purchase process, with the desired products added and filling in all fields requested during this process.
- For orders delivered in mainland Portugal, with a total value over € 50.00, the shipping cost is free.
- For orders delivered to Chronopost Pickup points in mainland Portugal, with a total value of more than € 35.00, the shipping cost is free, with shipping limited to 6 bottles.
ARTICLE 6 - SHIPMENT OF ORDERS
- Orders sent by WineHunters are delivered by DHL and Chronopost, and can also be delivered by other companies. Orders can be delivered in mainland Portugal, Azores, Madeira, European countries, Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Canada, China, USA, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Macau and Mozambique. For deliveries in other countries, contact us by the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The products ordered at WineHunters are always delivered to the address that the Client indicates when placing his order, with the Client being provided with all the information about the order in our order confirmation and shipping notifications.
- WineHunters does not deliver to PO Boxes. If the Client indicates a PO Box as delivery address, it will not be processed. In these cases, WineHunters contacts the Customer to change the delivery address in their registration data.
- All products sent by WineHunters must be examined by the Customer immediately upon receipt. If you find that your order is damaged, you must return it immediately to the transport company, duly justifying the reason for the return on the delivery note / waybill and immediately notify WineHunters through the following email: info @ winehunters. pt
- WineHunters is not responsible for shipments made to countries where the respective law does not allow the entry of alcoholic beverages, being the Client's responsibility the eventual seizure of the respective order, as well as the payment of customs fees, if any. In the case of returning products, WineHunters will refund only the respective amount of these same products. In case of doubt contact us before ordering by the following email: email@example.com
ARTICLE 7 - RETURNS
- WineHunters recognizes to all its Customers the right to terminate the contracts signed with it, under the terms of article 10 of Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of 14 February, with the Customer being responsible for the return costs. . To this end, the Customer must return their order within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt, by contacting us through the Customer Service Contact Form.
- In the return request, the Customer is requested to indicate the order number or the document number that accompanied the order.
- Returned products must be in perfect condition for sale, that is, in the same condition in which they reached the Client's hands.
- WineHunters accepts the exchange of any product purchased on its online store, which is contaminated or damaged, and must, for this purpose, return the bottle and respective stopper. WineHunters is responsible for shipping and collection costs, whenever the Customer communicates this circumstance within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt.
- Once the product has been received at our facilities and after validating its status, the value will be returned, the refund being made using the same payment method that was used by the Customer in the initial transaction or by bank transfer , if the payment method used does not allow it.
- WineHunters does not accept the return of any product after being used, or if it has been altered or modified.
ARTICLE 8 - PROOF
The Parties agree that the computerized records, kept in WineHunters' computer systems in secure conditions, prove the communications, orders and payments made between the parties.
ARTICLE 9 - CONSERVATION AND ARCHIVE OF TRANSACTIONS
Archiving orders and invoices will be made on a reliable and durable medium to correspond to a faithful and lasting copy.
ARTICLE 10 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Todas as compras efetuadas no WineHunters estão sujeitas à legislação portuguesa. Para direcionar todo e qualquer conflito emergente, qualquer contrato celebrado nos termos dessas condições gerais de venda on-line, aplicar-se-a-lei portuguesa, sendo aplicável à resolução de litígios de seus tribunais.
- Caso o Cliente encontre um local em Portugal Continental, um WineHunters que já sabe que qualquer processo judicial deve ser iniciado nos Tribunais Portugueses.
- Nos termos e para os efeitos do disposto no artigo 18.º da Lei n.º 144/2015, de 8 de setembro (Lei RAL), informações sobre a entidade de RAL disponível no Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa, com os seguintes contactos: